Fiesta boats are built by a team of highly-trained, serious
professionals dedicated to bringing you unquestionable quality and
lasting value. No other pontoon boat in the marketplace provides
your family with such a total package of quality, styling, performance
and value. At Fiesta, superior construction, design and cost
conscious management enables us to bring the joy of getting out
on the water within the reach of every family.
Engineered for safety, durability and beauty, Fiesta boats are
the ideal family boats. Whether you choose to use your boat for
fishing, tubing, entertaining or just a quiet cruise encountering dolphins,
manatee, blue herons or nature's other marvelous creatures,
Fiesta has a model and size to fit your desires.
At Fiesta, we understand pride of ownership. That is why
we still build our boats one at a time using only the highest quality
components. Ours are the only pontoon boat lines specifically
designed and manufactured for use in and around saltwater as well
as the year round service they get in our home state of Florida.
Luxurious but rugged construction is what is found in every
Fiesta Boat. From bow to stern, the quality is evident.
- Hand-laid fiberglass helms and tables
- Bimini tops and covers made of 100% solution-dyed acrylics
- High quality Morbern vinyl (3 yr. warranty) with the feel of
soft leather is used in seating components, and all are hand
sewn from the inside to prevent sun damage separation
- Multi-density Bioguard treated foam schedules used in
all seating components
- Perma framed lifetime warranted furniture for your
relaxation and comfort
- Lifetime warranted fiber-glassed non-skid gel coated decks
- Our distinctive vacuum-laminated solid foam-cored fencing
and gate systems provide a dent-resistant panel and a
rattle-free ride that looks better longer
- Extended decks create more space for your whole family
- Cantilevered 100% aluminum hydro-flow motor boxes and
transoms for today's higher horsepowered four-stroke motors
- Our large 23" diameter pontoons with our unrivaled
0.090 gauge hulls and deep running nosecones
- Twice as many structural bulkheads as any competitor, gives
your family the comfort and security of a high and dry ride,
even in rough water conditions.
And when your boating day is done, just bring your
Fiesta pontoon boat into port and rinse it off and you'll be finished
for the day and ready for a lifetime of fun tomorrows...
"If it's a Fiesta...It's a Party!"